Wednesday, September 16, 2009

wanna watch cloudy with a chance of meatballs :D

heyaa long time no see right? :))

hahahaha. did you know ?

I'VE BEEN WATCHED UPIN AND IPIN YAA

and after watching, i went to sour sally ! haha it was soooooooooo delicious hehe ;DD, but it taste was same like smitten. before i saw sour sally i wanted to ate gelato bar. hahaha i most like ice creams and yoghurts !

but actually i've got cough aaaaaah badly cough -.-

hm

i wanna watch cloudy with a chance of meatballs.

and at sunday i go to subang . you know, at the afternoon we were off fasting haha

why?

because we're soooo thirsty lol

and my sist ate ice cream and it was make me feel so annoyed. because i want it too ! :[

my sist was alwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays make me feel annoyed-.- i hate her lol
and when my cousins cried i just playing NDS. i thought i'm sooo evil >:)

**

the holiday was make me sooooo bored, why?

because i miss my classmates and i miss my goat too lol . and all day i just playing and chatting and anything with my computer. i can't life without my computer ;)))))))

and after i've talked to fafa, she agree with me. she wants to watch "cloudy with a chance of meatballs"

hahahaha lol

and after i watch that movie, i'll tell that story oke haha

i dunno what must i write again so

babay :P



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
layout made by rindikhoirusiffa - Paper Templates